Blog Archive

Tuesday 19 October 2010

Goodbyeee……goodbyeee….wipe a tear, baby dear from your eyeee….

It’s unbelievable, what a difference. I moved the inoffensive files, i.e. those not containing a recording of the entity that has been haunting, infecting my house, onto my PC. The other, more sinister recording I left on the digital voice recorder, which I packed up in an envelope and plastic bag and took to Stoke’s Bay, the nearest access to The Solent. On the journey to the beach the heavy blanket of oppression was not only palpable but depressing, weighing so very heavy on my chest, I honestly felt that there was someone in the back seat of the car, a very real feeling of an angry malevolent presence accompanied me the whole time.

I weighed the bag down with some rocks and taped it up with some heavy engineering tape. I think it was pretty well sealed and probably waterproof but if not I didn’t really care, I just wanted rid of the dark atmosphere that had plagued me and my family for the past few weeks. My justification is that even if even if the bag sinks and the voice recorder is water-logged, the data will still exist and, difficult though it may be, would still be recoverable. The entity, hopefully remains linked to the source of the recording and as such will have to restrict his roaming to the sea bed in and around Stoke’s Bay.



I eventually found a quieter area of the pebble beach and cast the weighted package into the cold waters. As I approached the sea I felt threatened, as though someone was about to attack and wanted to inflict serious harm upon my person. This continued right up until I finally hurled the recorder into the sea. Immediately the oppression began to lift, as I walked away from the water’s edge I felt lighter and lighter. When I returned home the difference was so noticeably different. Emma was happier and very cheerful, when the children returned home they didn’t bicker, fight or argue (well nowhere near as much) and even Jason seemed to be a lot happier about sleeping in his own room.

It’s still maybe too early too tell but I, for one, am looking forward to a more restful night’s sleep.

I am aiming to collect Simon’s package tomorrow and when I have the courage, end this whole affair.

More later.

2 comments: