Blog Archive

Saturday 9 October 2010

A bad release

A long afternoon with Simon, and, oh yes, a long afternoon in the pub. I am a bit too worse for wear to impart all of today’s revelations. The main point for me, and a major new worry, was about the recent ghostly activities at home. He responded with exactly the answer I did not want!

If the souls, entities, call them whatever you want, could be digitised and stored, AND then re-transmitted what about the digital voice recorder Simon left for me on the ferry? The answer was not good. It appears that one of the entities was killed by the Taliban and keen to get back into the killing zone and help the cause. I asked Simon if he may have been released into my home. Simon said yes.

Thank fuck for the alcohol, I may sleep after all.

More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment