Blog Archive

Friday 23 March 2012

Time to move on

Gareth was still asleep when I got up this morning. He hadn't returned home until well after four this morning, I know because I was awake and toying with the idea of talking to him there and then but thought better of it. He had proved difficult to engage in conversation at the best of times, I didn't want to leap in with a heavy subject when he had just finished a difficult shift at the factory. So I left it alone until this morning, unfortunately he wasn't bloody waking up.

Since I awoke and have waited for my less than genial host  to surface, I have had more time to ponder on my current situation. Although my movements have been, probably, widely advertised, it is not generally known that I have the ability to read the auras of all otherworlders. I have been met with mild and polite curiosity on the whole, a few hostile encounters granted, but those I have encountered who are differently normal have normally accepted me as nothing more than an oddity, someone who has been attracted to their community like a moth to a flame.

I aim to leave in the the next couple of days, if I can get Gareth to but into my idea and help me cover my tracks. I guess I can go and play the XBOX while I wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment