Blog Archive

Sunday 3 October 2010

Should I stay or should I go now?

I finally dragged myself out of bed, definitely feeling the worse for wear but my head is spinning with more than just the after effects of alcohol. I've just read through my posts yesterday, I did consider deleting them, but Simon didn't seem to be that bothered when I mentioned the blog so I'll carry on.

I have no idea why I posted out conversation in that fashion, apologies to anyone who read it. If I meet with Simon today, I'm still undecided, I'll merely relay the meat of the conversation and not bother with the pretentious, arsey way I did it yesterday.

I say I'm undecided as it appears that no matter the reasons behind Simon's hints and allegations I'm the one likely to lose out. Let me explain.

Let's say, and this is the most likely scenario, that Simon is delusional and suffering from work stress but actually does believe his ranting. The files and documents are supporting evidence downloaded from any number of sources on the internet and the government angle just plain paranoia (I would know all about that). I'm either going to be the target for his mental illness, who knows where that could go, or I'm going to have to ensure he gets some help.

The other, less likely scenario is that he is consciously concocting this fable for his own reasons. After yesterdays meeting though I doubt it unless he has been taking some very, very good acting lessons.

There is always the final, third possibilty that he is telling the truth and that there is some substance to his story. This is the is possibility that I least like as he would want my involvement in some way.

Writing is good to help make the mind up. I will go today, I hope he is more forthcoming and that I will have a better understanding of this whole weird affair.

More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment