Blog Archive

Thursday 7 October 2010

Changing the name of the blog.

After much thought, well not that much to be honest. I’ve decided to change the name of the blog. ‘Tom’s Blog’ was only intended to cover the inane daily ramblings of an average middle-aged man from Gosport i.e. me. However, I had no idea where my little blue friend would lead and as events are starting to blossom into a series of bizarre and, I think, noteworthy encounters a more apt title is required I feel.

I had considered an obscure and cryptic title like; ‘Nietzsche’s spoon bender’ or ‘Mind the Hippo Mr. Churchill’ but they would just make me sound like a wanker (I may already I don’t know). So I decided to keep it simple and related to the actual content of the blog hence the new title. ‘It started with a blue chicken’.

More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment